'Cardi B Really Raising A Little Monster' Watch As Kulture Kiari Singing To 'Bad Romance' By Lady Gag


One thing about Kulture Kiari is that she’s definitely a mini Cardi B.The 'WAP' rapper took to her Instagram Stories on Monday to share an adorable video of her four-year-old daughter listening to Lady Gaga‘s 'Bad Romance' on her mom’s phone and sweetly singing along. 

The really is my daughters… if you know you know,' Just like her famous parents her father. Kulture never shies away from a moment to belt her heart out. 

Cardi has shared a number of videos of her four-year-old mini me singing a variety of songs, from Rihanna’s 'Work' Natti Natasha’s 'Que Mal Te Fue' 'How Far I’ll Go' 

'She said LISTEN TO MY VOCALS !!!Let me find out my baby finna be a star!' Cardi




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post